Looking for some fun ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the kids this year? We have 5 ways for you to add a little magic to your lucky little one's day. What are your favorite St. Patrick's Day traditions?
1. We love that these little Lucky Penny cards from bloglovin are very easy to make, something that a busy mom can appreciate.
This would be a fun random act of kindness to do with your kids on St. Patrick’s Day. Have your kids help you attach the pennies and leave them in fun places for lucky strangers to find.
2. Looking for a healthy way to get in the spirit this St. Patrick’s Day? These two-step spinach banana pancakes from The Honest Co. blog Honestly, might just be the perfect way to play!
We don't know about all of you, but our kids get a little crazy just looking at sugar. Don't get us wrong, we definitely treat our kids (more than we probably should) but it's nice to have a recipe on hand that's both fun AND healthy. Bonus: Not a drop of green food coloring in sight.
3. Check out this super simple craft from Arty Crafty Kids.
We love that it helps kids learn about color mixing while also building fine motor skills! Plus, it takes little prep and supplies. #momwin
4. 18 ideas for St. Patrick's day mischief and fun.
Those leprechauns sure are tricky! This list has some fun and creative ideas that your kids are sure to love. Last year, I thought I would be the fun and cool mom and put little leprechaun foot prints on the tile in our entry. Anistyn thought it was awesome. So awesome that I later found her painting her feet green with the plan to make her own prints. We may try a different leprechaun prank this year. Maybe one that doesn't involve paint.
5. 10 easy leprechaun traps to make with your kids.
Leave a comment